1. In the past 4 weeks, how often did your asthma keep you from getting as much done at work, school or at home?
2. During the past 4 weeks how often have you had shortness of breath?
3. In the last 4 weeks, how often did your asthma symptoms (wheezing, coughing, and shortness of breath) wake you up at night?
4. During the past 4 weeks, how often have you used your inhaler or nebulizer medication (such as albuterol)?
5. How would you rate asthma control during the last 4 weeks?
6. In the past 12 months, have you ever had to go to the emergency room because of asthma symptoms?
7. In the past 12 months, have you ever been admitted to the hospital overnight because of asthma?
8. In the past 12 months, how many days of school or work have you missed because of asthma symptoms?
If your score is 30 or less, your asthma may not be as well controlled as it should be.
Copyright 2002, by QualityMetric Incorporated.
ASTHMA CONTROL TEST is a trademark of QualityMetric Incorporated.